- , Union, New Jersey, addressed History 1062: World Civilization, taught by Dr. Sean Dineen, on the subject of November, 2019.
- , Union, New Jersey, guest-taught movement and singing to a class of young adults on the autism spectrum, November, 2019.
- United Cerebral Palsy of San Diego County, People First Conference Keynote Speaker. ” May, 2015.
- Independent Writers of Southern California, Culver City, CA. , November, 2010
- , Union, New Jersey, addressed the Historical Society on “Discrimination and How We Can Help Other Disabled People Attain their Career Goals,” April, 2008
- , guest speaker for the graduating class of 2007, on June, 2007
- California Rehabilitation Services, delivered and led exercise class, March, 2007
- , New Jersey, lectured at two American Civil Society classes on ”Discrimination & Achievement,” Nov, 2006
- , CA. “Diversity & Unity,” May, 2006
- Delivered a paper Monash Faculty (School) of Law, Melbourne, Australia, 2006
- Guest reader at : , 2005. This program is now part of the Kennedy Center. Karen read the first two chapters of her book, The Broken Hoof.
- Lectured at Long Beach Unified School District, “On Inclusion,” 2001
PUBLISHED MAGAZINE ARTICLES:
- Saga Journal, an analysis of Karen’s first memoir The Broken Hoof as a mythic work, by Prof. Sean P. Dineen, April 2008
- INTERNET—coolpeoplecare.org, “Cool People in the Community: Whispers of Hope Inspires”, October, 2008 (site is no longer live)
- INTERNET – Funky Flamingo TV- August, 2008 (website no longer live)
- VIDEO CLIP, “Born to Dance” realhealth.tv, January, 2007 (clip no longer live)
- NEWSPAPER – Senior World Newspaper Article, January, 1988 (no longer available)
- RADIO – UCLA Radio – Sculpture Garden Project for Disabled Women, “On Cue” Sound Company, April, 1986 (no longer available)