- “Different Stages in a Learning Disabled Writer’s Life” on LDonline.org
- In this heart-breaking article, Karen recounts how the failure of the educational system led to the break up of her first romance.
- “If I Can, You Can!” on AudacityMagazine.com
- An inspiring autobiography by Karen.
- Read the Cerebral Palsy Foundation’s awesome version of Karen’s story from early diagnosis as an infant, to dancing and teaching adaptive fitness classes as an adult.
- Karen’s Story
- Read Karen’s autobiographical article on the Cerebral Palsy Network’s website.
- Interview with Christine Robinalt on Dyslexically Successful
- In June, 2020, Karen was pleased to be interviewed by Christine Robinalt, a physical therapist and an expert on dyslexia. She and I both have it. Christine and I have both not let our disabilities keep us from being all we can be. Please listen and be inspired!
Reflections of My Heart
This is a collection of poems written over a number of years. There are reflections of thoughts about a wide variety of topics, from accepting my disabilities to romance and friendship.
Buy on Amazon
Interview with Karen Lynn-Chlup – Life Highlights
Watch and listen as Karen tells her life highlights to a reporter from NBC News4, following an introduction by Nick Clooney, Rosemary Clooney’s brother, and father of the actor George Clooney.