- “Different Stages in a Learning Disabled Writer’s Life” on LDonline.org
- In this heart-breaking article, Karen recounts how the failure of the educational system led to the break up of her first romance.
- “If I Can, You Can!” on AudacityMagazine.com
- An inspiring autobiography by Karen.
- Read the Cerebral Palsy Foundation’s awesome version of Karen’s story from early diagnosis as an infant, to dancing and teaching adaptive fitness classes as an adult.
- Karen’s Story
- Read Karen’s autobiographical article on the Cerebral Palsy Network’s website.
Interview with Karen Lynn-Chlup – Life Highlights
Watch and listen as Karen tells her life highlights to a reporter from NBC News4, following an introduction by Nick Clooney, Rosemary Clooney’s brother, and father of the actor George Clooney.