Organizations and Groups:
- Guide to Paying for College for People With Disabilities
- Disability Scholarships
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- College Guide for Students With Learning Disabilities
- Education & Teaching Guides
- Social Security Disability Benefits Guide
- Zero To Three
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Strokes
- Learning Disabilities Association of America
- Cerebral Palsy Network
- Snow Drop – provides programs of neuro-cognitive stimulation for children who suffer developmental problems. Those problems may express themselves as more global difficulties such as cerebral palsy or autism, or more specific difficulties such as dyslexia or specific language impairment. Treatment is carried out by the family in the child’s own home.
- Fire Safety For People With Disabilities
- Tutoring for Students With Learning Disabilities
- College Success for Students with Learning Disorderss
- Financial Resources and Discounts for Students With Disabilities
Activity and Exercise Programs:
- International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Special Yoga
- Bella Online
- Two Left Feet
- Rifton: Provides online support and is a leading manufacturer of adaptive equipment for children and adults with disabilities.
- NBZ Apparel: Fashionable clothes for wounded veterans, stroke victims, and people with disabilities.
- IntoWishin Arts: An art publishing company with a goal of supporting adults with disabilities.
- Reading Fluency and Literacy in School
- Improving Your Reading Comprehension Skills in College.